“The security of your Networks is only as strong as the Network OS running on the devices”
The first line of defense in protecting your Network is to ensure that you use secure Networking devices. Network Operating System being the brain of every Network device needs to be secure and trusted. Secure Networking devices powered by NiOS Network OS & secure network configurations verified on ClayNet enable secure Networks.
Here is how NiOS™ provides a secure platform for your network:
– Microkernel based modular architecture
– Application/Protocol Monitoring
– Intelligent DOS/DDOS protection
– Threat surface reduction
– Secure default configurations
– Secure password enforcement and many more…
Know more about NiOS here.